- Motion Industries
National Supplier Meeting
- Walgreens — Winning Well Together Manager's Meeting
- Toyota Annual
- Grant Thornton
- Walgreens — In the Round
- Ron Howard
- National Innovation
- Carl Sandburg
- Chicago Tribune
- Chicago Community
- Democratic National
- F.I.R.S.T. Robotic
- Southern Living at
NIC | 2010
National Innovation Conference
CHALLENGE Founded by the Greek America Foundation, The National Innovation Conference puts the emphasis squarely on “innovation.” Their “NIC 2010 — Ideas Worth Sharing” event welcomed nearly 400 innovative thinkers for the 3-day conference. On “Day 2” of the agenda, guests were brought to Show Department’s affiliate studio space, Resolution Digital Studios.
SOLUTION Resolution produced NIC’s presentation day and created all media elements to support the presenters, including theme design, graphics, and animations for the opening, closing, and transitional segments. The day included multi-media presentations from a dozen noted speakers.
Show Department collaborated with Greg Pappas from the Greek American Association to integrate the entire process, design and create the theatrical environment in Resolution’s main stage space, as well as manage all presentation delivery systems and live event execution. Show Department consulted with each presenter to determine the best delivery mechanism for their material, as well as the dynamic use of presentation technology.
Show Department’s affiliate also created web videos for post-event distribution via NIC’s website. Capturing, editing, and compressing the presentation footage for on-demand access was a great way to reinforce the message after the conference.
In addition to the formal presentation and core meeting agenda, a beautiful tented area in Show Department’s outdoor patio space was perfect for the outdoor dining and networking portion of the event. The relaxed setting provided a way to keep the topical conversations flowing while presenters and guests mingled.
Speakers who attended the conference included:
- Kary Antholis, President, HBO Miniseries & Oscar-winning filmmaker
- Cat Cora, Iron Chef & Television Personality
- Peter Diamandis, Founder & Chairman, X Prize Foundation
- Jim Gianopulos, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Fox Filmed Entertainment
- Achilles Konstantakopoulos, Managing Director, TEMES SA and Costa Navarino
- Danialle Karmanos, Philanthropist & Founder, Danialle Karmanos’ Work It Out
- Nikos Koumettis, President, Coca Cola Canada
- Niki Leondakis, Chief Operating Officer, Kimpton Hotels
- Kostas Mallios, General Manager, Strategy & Business Development Microsoft
- William Margaritis, Sr. V.P. Global Communications & Investor Relations, FedEx Corporation
- Natasha Tsakos, Visual and performing artist
- Thomas Kalaris, Chief Executive, Barclays Wealth